3.31.2010

{Once Wed} Georgia + Alfred

 
my favorite photshoot yet is up on OnceWed. i love the beautifully muted tones tucked among rugged textural elements.  i love the vast serene landscapes that frame these images.  i love the truly wonderful ladies (Paige + Charley) that i had the pleasure of collaborating with.  not only did we brave a 4 am drive into the desert, but we did it with great joy of anticipation and a mutual love + respect.  this process was fulfilling on so many levels.  I hope you enjoy our wedding scape inspired by Georgia O'Keefe and Alfred Stieglitz.  See all four posts here.

7 comments:

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

love the work you did with this great shoot! love it all!

Katie said...

kelly, this is soooo beautiful and inspiring!! awesome job : )

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Oh this is just stunning..

danielle said...

So beautiful! Well done!

carissa said...

LOVE it :) this is how i live my life...muted colors, natural/textural elements, etc. and how can i resist poppies?! a personal fave

Jaime said...

i want to get divorced just so i can get remarried and have you design my wedding.

sydney jw said...

This is my favorite one so far! I love the theme!