5.12.2010

barbie + ken


I'm so excited to finally share photos from our very first (official) bash, please wedding!  Barbie + Ken (yes, those are really their names) were married in a gorgeous backyard affair in March.  The adorable couple was so fun to work with and gave us freedom to work our bash, please magic.  The result was a super sweet wedding for a super sweet couple.  Jen, from Green Wedding Shoes featured the wedding on her blog, head over there for more details from the day.

Now, feast your eyes on these beauties from the talented Miss Bonnie Tsang....




and a few studio photos taken by my mister:


11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Really lovely work!

Christina Rose //floresdelsol said...

so so lovely :)

Life,Styled said...

Yeah for you! What a story to tell about your first official wedding - it was for barbie and cute! Seriously, does it get any cuter than that. Just love everything - great job and congrats.

kristi

lisa said...

you've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. Bravo! looks lovely!

Holly said...

all around gorgeous! the cake is so sweet and simple, too. i love that.

Zoe, Conversation Pieces said...

I almost can't concentrate on the pics... I still so happy that Barbie and Ken got married ;) Lovely :)

Erika Peterson said...

My grandparents' names were Barbie and Ken. So cool... and my mom grew up thinking the dolls were named after them :)

Katie said...

I'm a sucker for yellow touches at a wedding - and I saw from an earlier post that you used them at yours. Very nice.

shminta said...

i love billy buttons!

what amazingly beautiful work you do!

dulci said...

This wedding looks so fun and relaxed - LOVE their names. How funny is that? haha

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Alicia said...

Congrats. I was in search the idea of planning a backyard makeover and while scrolling my pointer down on the google search page the title of the post stumbled me and felt a magical interest to take a tour. Yeah, happy to see the backyard affair of Barbie and Ken. They both look so so gorgeous. Love everything you brought before us.